Covid-19 Vaccination Information
New Jersey will roll out COVID-19 vaccines in a phased approach to all adults who live, work, or are being educated in the State. Within six months, New Jersey aims to vaccinate 70 percent of the adult population.
- PSE&G is temporarily closing its customer service centers.
- PSE&G Resuming Work While Continuing COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- PSE&G has suspended shut-offs of electric and/or gas service to residential customers for non-payment. This policy will be in place while NJ is in a state of emergency due to COVID-19. Customers should see this information on their bill.
Atlantic City Electric
ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC has made the decision to extend its COVID-19 customer support policies.
- Suspending service disconnections for all customers
- Working with customers on a case-by-case basis to establish payment arrangements and identify energy assistance options.
- Waiving all-new late fees for customers.
- Reconnecting service for customers who have had their service disconnected.
- No new connection fees or deposits will be required; however, customers will continue to be responsible for previous unpaid balances.
Customers in need of support should call Atlantic City Electric customer care as soon as possible at 1-800-642-3780.
- They have suspended billing related service shut offs.
- They are turning water service back on for customers who were previously shut-off for non-payment.
- They have also suspended late fees until further notice.
- They have eliminated all non-essential travel and we're abiding by all travel restrictions and limiting internal and external meetings and gatherings.
- They also conduct weekly all-employee calls with leadership to keep our workforce updated on safety guidelines and available resources.
Internet and Wifi
Xfinity WiFi Free For Everyone:
Xfinity WiFi hotspots located in businesses and outdoor locations across the country will be available to anyone who needs them for free. Once at a hotspot, consumers should select the “xfinitywifi” network name in the list of available hotspots and then launch a browser.
NOTICE: During the pandemic only
Xfinity Internet customers can sign in using their Xfinity ID and password to be automatically connected to Xfinity WiFi hotspots in the future. Non-Xfinity Internet customers can connect by clicking the Accept and Connect button. Non-Xfinity customers will be able to renew their complimentary sessions every 12 hours.
Additional Resources for Kids and Families
Free Resources During COVID-19
- Virtual tours of national parks in the U.S
- Smithsonian Institute: https://www.si.edu/kids
- Library of Congress: https://www.loc.gov/families/
- NJTV Learning Live: https://www.njtvonline.org/programs/njtv-learning-live/
- Girl Scouts at Home: https://www.gscsnj.org/athome. Girl Scouts is providing FUN, FREE Virtual Programming to all girls during this time. No need to be a member.
- The Alliance for New Jersey Environmental Education (ANJEE) featuring lessons and activities for all ages: http://anjee.org/remote-ee-hub.html
- The Cape May County Park and Zoo offers “Virtual Zoo school”: http://www.capemaycountynj.gov/1400/Virtual-Zoo-School
- Duke Farms offers a Distance Learning Portal: https://www.dukefarms.org/distancelearning?mc_cid=36899b52a5&mc_eid=8110db265b
- The Raritan Headwaters Association’s Resource Hub: https://www.raritanheadwaters.org/education/learningresources/